Thursday, July 16, 2009

#1062



I fell asleep on the couch for 6 hours (or i think it was more) while watching tv. Again. (its 5am now!)


My eyes really hurt like crap and they make me so tired everyday. I'm not even wearing contacts anymore (those things kill me after around 6 hours or so, its impossible for school) The only thing that might be able to force me to use the computer less is the pain in my eyes. Stupid.

Life's pretty mundane and I don't know what shit I should do about my econs and maths. I figured its not possible for me to just count on Geog, Art and GP for promos just like I did for the mid years. I just don't know where to start.





There's alot on my mind but my fingers refuse to type.

Nevermind, I'll remain secretive until there's a need to blurt things out.


No comments: